Monday, September 27, 2010

Mi Pueblito - Steak Mexicana Burrito

Mi Pueblito was a joint we weren't sure was open late enough for us to hit up on a Monday night.  "Now Open Till 7pm" however!  The burrito was decent, but became better when we spooned Mi Pueblito's chile con queso upon it.  It was small, though.  We're finding more and more that a lot of these places sell burritos as something expected to be accompanied with beans and rice; not a meal in and of itself.  We discuss our douchebaggery in ordering the most expensive of the burritos that are under $4.  Isaac teaches us the magical prison lingo that is kiester.  For instance, Daniel once got kiestered during a proctology exam.  Also, Jenni has a weird puppet.

Ingredients - Steak, Jalapenos, Tomatoes, and Onions

Ratings:
Ben - The trailer for Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow.  I never saw the movie.  That trailer was ok.  I really like trailers, though.
Daniel - My first experience with Pac-Man.  I had no idea what it was when my brother told me we got it for the Atari.  I thought it was going to be about some guy with a backpack, and it was kind of weird at first but it got better.
Isaac - Jango Fett, not nearly as cool as Boba, but at then end of the day he's still a dude running around shooting people with a jetpack.

BQ2 - Episode Twenty-Three

No comments:

Post a Comment