Monday, January 4, 2010

Week Fifty

Rock
What a bland burrito.  Half white, half yellow.  Salsa Bro would've had to have given us an entire bag of salsa to make this burrito not suck.  Apparently Sage and Isaac both had dinner right before this burrito.  Big mistake?  All in all, not a great fiftieth burrito.  Oh yeah, as soon as Sage proposes we've decided to Quest from a strip club, whether he proposed to Sarah or Isaac.

Ingredients: Chicken, Egg, Potato, and Cheese

Ratings:
Ben -  Pot holes, I don't hit them very often, and I kind of like them and I don't know why.
Daniel - Going back to work after New Year's Break, sitting there and realizing this is going to be the same goddamn thing for the next year, boring and dreary.
Isaac - Chlamydia, um...I hear it's a really, really shitty thing to have...and I don't want it.
Sage - WASPs, White Anglo-Saxon Protestants, because it's about as bland as you can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment