Saturday, December 12, 2009

Week Forty-Six

Mega Fajita
This burrito was screwed up by the burristra.  She also screwed up our companion Tony's.  All in all a bad day for Santa Fe Grill.  Also, it being a busy week, finals week including Hanukkah for Ben, we had burritos on an off night.  The missing ingredient may have saved this burrito.  There was less puddling than expected.

Ingredients: Steak, Chicken, Green Chile, Bacon, Veggies, Sour Creme(sic), and Cheese

Ratings:
Ben - Going home for lunch, I really like going home for lunch but I wish it was longer, and I wish when I went home for lunch there was more sour cream.
Daniel - Carl's Jr., because based on their pastrami burger commercial, I would expect to hate anything from Carl's Jr., but they actually make some pretty delicious food.
Isaac - Moon Pies, they're pretty good, usually I have them on road trips then I forget about them, and then I find them again at the gas station and, holy shit, these are badass, and I don't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment