Monday, November 30, 2009

Week Forty-Five

Medicine Man
Two decent burritos in a row.  It's a burrito miracle!  Isaac waxes philosophical about the Deer Hunter, which this burrito resembles.  Grits and hash browns are not the same food.  Daniel thinks balancing dry and moist materials makes a successful burrito.  Ben thinks pico makes a successful burrito.  Neither know what they hell they are talking about.

Ingredients: Steak, Chicken, Bacon, Potato, Green Chile, Milanesa, and Cheese

Ratings:
Ben - Buzz Aldrin, not Buzz Lightyear, he's an astronaut isn't he?  He went to the moon, he punched a reporter.  I don't know much about him, but I don't have any negative feelings toward him.
Daniel - Black Jack, it's about my favorite game to play when I go to Vegas.  It's not playing video poker at the bar and getting free drinks for only $10 worth of quarters though.
Isaac - Guinness Stout, a really good stout, I would give anyone just trying out a stout a Guinness Stout.  I have stouts that I like more but I'm never above ordering a Guinness.

No comments:

Post a Comment