Monday, December 14, 2009

Week Forty-Seven

Pollo Loco
Another bbq burrito that redeems bbq sauce in burritos.  Very, very spicy as well.  Our quest has proof positive that is it influencing the masses.  Some guy ordered these same burritos based on the fact that we ordered them.  He quests with us for this night, elsewhere, unknowingly.  Poor guy.

Ingredients: 2 Chicken, Provolone, Pico, BBQ Sauce, and Cheese

Ratings:
Ben - The space shuttle, they're not going to make that anymore; you remember the space shuttle as being something cool, then you have a moment of sadness.
Daniel - Conan, any Conan, I like Conan, but when I read too many Conan stories I don't want Conan for a while.
Isaac - Miniature horses (or donkeys), you can't ride them, I don't know what purpose they serve, much like I don't know why you'd put bbq sauce in a burrito, but man are they cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment