Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Week Fifty-Four

The Bear
The Undiscovered Burrito!  The Bear has been added since we started these shenanigans.  And we found it just in time.  All in all a pretty lame burro.  Use a tortilla instead of a bun for a mediocre bbq sandwich, and you have this burrito.  Daniel is still butt hurt about the Iron Man.  Isaac seems to think these recordings are actually in some way humorous.  Ben may or may not get turned on by burritos. 

Ingredients: Brisket, BBQ Sauce, Green Chile, and Cheese

Ratings:
Ben - Retarded people, I feel bad for them but they seem like they're having a pretty good time.
Daniel - Ben's beard, it's very thick and I don't want it in my mouth.  That's what she said!
Isaac - Not the Rock, I'd eat this before the Rock, but I'd rather not eat either.

No comments:

Post a Comment