Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Week Fifty-Six

Ultimate BBQ
Recording snafu!  How did we make it this far without one before?  At least we noticed it before we had been going for more than a few minutes.  In this episode we try not to plumb the depths of Ben's retarded brains.  Also we bust on Alex a little bit.  But only a little.  Then the episode devolves into Cheez Ums and half-burrito frugality.  We're sorry.

Ingredients: Chicken, Steak, Bacon, Onions, BBQ Sauce, and Cheese

Ratings:
Ben - Banana, one that you haven't eaten soon enough.  I don't like mushy bananas.
Daniel - Dungeons & Dragons novels, they're occasionally alright when I need something to shut my brain off and just read and have a good time with.  But it's entertaining still.
Isaac - Cheez Ums, I'd rather have a Cheez It any day.  No wait, Cheese Nips, there's no such things as Cheez Ums.  I'd rather have a Cheez It, Cheez Its are pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment