Sunday, June 21, 2009

Week Twenty-One

Deer Hunter
The return of the Saac Man.  Isaac returns from Ireland just in time to eat his favorite burrito from Santa Fe Grill.  We get bbq sauce in lieu of some of the salsa cups.  There's a fight about pronunciation of scones (sconns?).  Ben was very late, and everyone hated for it.  Specifically a very hungry Daniel.

Ingredients: Steak, Chicken, Green Chile, Milanesa, and Cheese

Ratings:
Ben - A plastic potted plant, I like them but they're not as good as a real plant.
Daniel - First meal of the day, because it's honest and I don't want to overrate it since it is my first meal of the day.
Isaac -A Jammy Dodger, a little cookie with jam in it.  They got the jams...the cookie...  I don't know what I was gonna say.  Translates to pretty good.
Alex - It was an afternoon delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment