Monday, May 18, 2009

Week Seventeen

Burrito Stuffer
This burrito was overpriced for what you get.  You'd be better off ordering just the Choice of... stuff listed below and having them add rice to it.  Also, we discover that they inexplicably add corn to their rice.  There is much excitement over the possibility of putting grits in burritos.  Also, Daniel gets indignant over Sonic breakfast casserole in a tortilla.

Ingredients: Rice, Cheese, and Choice of Green Chile Meat, Green Chile Pork, or Red Chile Pork

Ratings:
Ben - Star Trek.  I went into it with high expectations and I got exactly what I wanted.  Fuck Jean-Claude Van Damme.
Daniel - A Hubble with the first fix, it went well beyond its lifespan, then they fixed it again and it's even better, but it's not that good.  Fuck yeah, dude!
Isaac - Jean-Claude Van Damme in Blood Sport.  Because I don't really like Van Damme, but when Bloodsport is on, surprisingly, I like Bloodsport.  I'll watch it, and I'll enjoy it.  There's a lot of naked bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment